Mythic plus dungeons are one of the new system introduced in Legion All the legion launch dungeons have a Mythic+ mode, with the only exception of Asssault of Violet Hold.
- The Mythic+ dungeons have levels. With every level increase the difficulty also increase, so a level 5 dungeons will be always more difficult than a level 4.
- Enemies grow with the difficulty level aswell. They'll have more hp and deals more damage.
- A higher-level Mythic+ dungeon rewards higher ilvl loot every 2 levels.
- At prefixed levels (level 4-7-10) enemies will also gain affixes (1 more at each step). These affixes will gave them serveral additional effects
- The affixes available changes every week and are the same for everyone.
The timer and dungeon lockouts
In mythic+ you have a timer like previous challenge modes but the pace can be a lot slower.
Completing the mithic + dungeon rewards in any case the players with a Challenger's Cache which contain 2 piece of loot.
If you beat dungeon withouth letting the timer expires you'll get an higher level Keystone, otherwise the Keystone who started the dungeon will become depleted
This sistem have no lockouts so it's possible to complete the dungeons several times in a row, as long as at least one player in your party has a Mythic Keystone.
They also do not share a lockout with "standard" Mythic dungeons.
Inside these dungeons every player is affected by Challenger's Burden.
With thiss debuff when a players dies, 5 seconds are removed from the timer.
This can be useful as indicator for to see if the party is "ready" for the selected difficulty level or maybe it's better to come back later with better gear.
These stone are the items you need to start a Mythic+ Dungeon. Only 1 for party is required.
It's not possible to have 2 stone at the same time.
On the tooltip you can read :
- the dungeon for which the Keystone is attuned
- the level of the dungeon
- and any affixes that will be used in the dungeon
To acquire a new keystone there're 3 ways :
- Complete a Mythic Dungeon to receive a level 2 stone
- Partecipate in a Mythic+ started by another player
- From the Grand Challenger's Bounty (if you have done already a Mythic+ Dungeon)
Grand Challenger's Bounty
If you've done at least 1 Mythic Plus dungeon, on the next dungeon reset a chest will appear in your Class Hall.
This chest will contain loot that corresponds to the highest difficulty level you've completed in the previous week.
Beating the timer does not count for this chest.
Affixes are additional properties or abilities added to all the enemies in mythic+ dungeons. They start to appear at level 4 and above.
There are eight basic affixes:
- Bolstering : When any non-boss enemy dies, it empowers nearby allies, increasing their maximum health and damage by 20%
- Necrotic : Enemy melee attacks apply a stacking debuff that deals damage and reduces healing/absorbs received
- Overflowing : Causes all overhealing done to trigger a heal absorb on the target, proportional to the amount of overhealing done
- Raging : Non-boss enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, dealing 100% increased damage until defeated
- Sanguine : Non-boss enemies will leave a pool of blood on the ground, which heals enemies and damages players for a % of their max health
- Skittish : Enemies pay far less attention to threat generated by tanks
- Teeming : Additional non-boss enemies are present in the dungeon
- Volcanic : Enemies periodically cause gouts of flame to erupt beneath the feet of distant players
Health/Damage modifiers progression
|Level||+HP & Damage|