We are a Guild which has been around since February 15th 2005 which makes us one of the oldest guilds on our server. Made by long term friends, we have are priding ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded and friendly guild. We all have a long history of raiding.
Our days/hours for raiding are:
- Mon (9pm - 12:00pm CEST)
- Weds (9pm - 12:00pm CEST)
- Thurs (9pm - 12:00pm CEST)
All times may be pushed sometimes for Progression.
If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a new home rather than just a new guild, continue reading.
What we offer you:
- We offer you a very stable guild and we will be around until the game dies.
- We offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
- We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit/ reliability and not on favouritism.
- We are social creatures for those that would like to just join to talk to friendly people.
- We offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.
What we want:
- We want players with a raiding background or striving to to obtain one, a willingness to improve and through knowledge about their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. If you are looking for a guild ONLY to raid with and collect loot, this guild is not for you. We are a guild of team players. We play this game for ourselves and our team-mates.
- We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.
- Nobody wants to be the weak link in our chain; everyone strives to be the best. We want players with situational awareness, players that can use their healthstone, and that aren't afraid to admit they made a mistake in order to improve upon it.
- We look for people that want to be here for life, and have one last amazing guild in their Warcraft career.
- We want people who are able to come on our Team-speak server, you will not always need to talk but you may be needed to now and then.
We will not however, compromise the integrity of the guild by cheesing comps, over recruiting for an expansion, or recruiting the best players in the world if they just don't fit in with our guild philosophy. We want each and every one of our raiding members to enjoy raiding here with each other and therefore we seek like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server.
We will always look at any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a Casual/ semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to come speak to us in game by whispering the people below.
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any of the following : Kaspahv, Cassiopea.
We wish you the best in your guild search!