- 24/01/2017 article added
Elisande once distinguished herself by resisting the Legion. She and her highborne followers broke away from Queen Azshara and the dark path she was taking, harnessing the power of the Eye of Aman’Thul to create the Nightwell, protecting Suramar from the Sundering.
But over ten thousand years later, the Legion’s arrival offered her no such recourse. She has cast her lot with the demons, hoping to once again use the power of the Nightwell—this time in a very different sense—to save her people.
This fight is a 3 phases encounter.
Each phases start when Elisande reach 10% health.
- Recursive Elemental (blue add)
- Expedient Elemental (pink add)
- Avoid rings by moving into the gap created by blue time zones
- Kill adds fast, first the blue one
- Interrupt adds
- Soak Epocheric Orb if needed before they hit the ground
- Permeliative Torment inflicts increasing damage over time to targets
- Epocheric Orb damages the entire raid if they hit the ground
During the fight Elisande will spawn 2 types of elementals to aid her. These adds keep spawning for the whole fight.
Expedient Elemental (pink add)
- These adds cast Exothermic Release, dealing stacking raid damage
- It can be interrupted
- The add leaves behind a Fast Time zone
- Standing in the zone shrinks it and applies a Fast Time debuff
- Fast Time increase cast speed and attack speed, movement, cooldown recharge rate, and HoT/DoT tick rates by 30%
- Get the Fast Time debuff
Recursive Elemental (blue add)
- These add cannot move (no need to be tanked)
- They cast Shield on Elisande while alive, protecting her from damage.
- They also cast Blast, dealing stacking single-target damage. This can be interrupted
- The add leaves behind a Slow Time zone
- Standing in the zone shrinks it and applies a Slow Time debuff
- Slow Time reduce cast speed and attack speed, movement, cooldown recharge rate, and HoT/DoT tick rates by 30%
- Do not enter blue zone but stay near to avoid rings
Ablation (tank swap)
- Stacking dot
- Swap at low stacks if possible (3-4)
During phase 1, and after she summoned the 1st round of adds, Elisande will also start summoning several rings from all the edges of the room with Arcanetic Ring
- These ring will all converge to her location
- Getting hit by ring will deal high damage (overlapping rings will stack)
- Rings moving speed is affected by time zone
- Use the zones to create a gap in the ring and move through the gap to avoid damage
Echo of Elisande
- After casting Arcanetic Ring, an echo will form in her location
- His echo will cast Arcanetic Ring in future phases
- Moving fast to phase 2 will limit the number of times rings will be summoned in subsequent phases
- Elisande will target a player with Spanning Singularity and form a pool on the floor
- Soaking the pool will cause it to shrink and receive damage
- Use defensive and don't stand in the pool for too long to avoid excessive damage
At 10% health Elisande will cast Time Stop, regaining full health, freezing players in place for 7 seconds.
Phase 2 begins.
Ablating Explosion (tank swap)
- Ablating Explosion is an Exploding debuff
- When affected swap target and move out from the raid
- Target will take damage anyway so healing may be needed
- Elisande will summon 3 orbs that descend towards the platform with Epocheric Orbs
- Landing zone is marked by arcane swirls
- Soak the impact to reduce the damage to a small aoe instead of a high raid wide damage
- Only 1 player is needed to soak each orb
- Use defensive cd to soak orbs
- Elisande will target 2 players with a warning debuff (arrow)
- When the debuff expires, all players who are in the line between the target and Elisande will receive high damage by Delphuric Beam
- Don't stand in the line between boss and targets
Again at 10% health Elisande will cast Time Stop, regaining full health, freezing players in place for 7 seconds.
Phase 3 will begin.
Ablative Pulse (tank)
- Ablative Pulse is a stacking nuke and debuff
- This persist for the rest of the fight
- The ability can be interrupted
- Tank with the fewest stack should be tanking Elisande
- Elisande will target 2/3 players with a Conflexive Burst debuff
- The debuff will deal raid-wide damage when it expires
- Target should avoid stacking the debuff damage
- 1 target move into a Fast Time zone, 1 target move into a Slow Time zone and 1 stay outside to avoid the stacking of damage
- During phase 3 avoid shrinking the zones too much to get dps buffs so they can be used for this ability
- Permeliative Torment is a stacking DoT applied at 4 random targets
- Standing in a Slow Time zone will limit the rate of damage received and it may be useful occasionally to allow healers to catch up