- 21/06/2017 article added
Mistress Sassz’ine has spent a lifetime binding the denizens of the ocean to her dark will. With this power, she summons nightmares from the briny depths to wash away any who dare challenge her.
Mistress Sassz'ine has three abilities that she will use throughout all three phases.
Burden of Pain (tank swap)
Burden of Pain will be cast on current tank and is a debuff that deals moderate damage every second for 1 minute
- While the debuff is active all physical damage taken is shared to all other players in the raidd
- Swap boss between tanks when the debuff is applied before the shared damage goes out of control.
From the Abyss
Mistress Sassz'ine will summon in three Abyss Stalkers each time she casts From the Abyss.
- Abyss Stalkers have to be tanked by the Burden of Pain tank (they deal only shadow damage)
- Some forms of cc works (stuns, slows, grips, displacements)
- They leave a patch of Concealing Murk which lasts 20 seconds
- These patchs deal damage and reduce the hit chance of players within it by 75%, avoid them
- The patches are used to counter several other mechanincs in the encounter
- A spear thrown at random players (arrow mark)
- Deals damage to the target shared by anyone in the path
- Need people to help soaking the damage
- Split up and avoid taking 2 arrows as it gives a debuff that causes you to be stunned for 6 seconds if you take 2.
- Mistress Sassz'ine will summon a line of Slicing Tornadoes that will form a wall crossing the area
- use the puddles dropped by killed adds to slow some tornados and create gaps in the wall
- Mistress Sassz'ine will apply Consuming Hunger to a few players each time the ability is cast.
- permanent dot
- remove dot by stading within Thundering Shock patches that spawn throughout the phase
- Only players with the debuff stands in the patches as they'll stun and deal damage
- Stuns are dispellable
- Removing the debuff will spawn Razorjaw Waverunner who starts casting Water Blast
- Interrupt the casts and kill all the Waverunners as soon as possible
3 Leviathans add new mechanics (cannot attack/kill them)
- Patches of Befouling Ink will appear on the ground
- Avoid the patches
- 3 players pick up 1 patch each to be used with Sarukel
- When Beckon Sarukel is cast, a large whale creature will appear at the side of the room
- The whale will cast Devouring Maw, pulling players to her and dealing damage to raid every 2 seconds
- Any player who goes within 15 yards of the whale is instantly killed
- When the whale eats 3 (5 mythic) patches of Befouling Ink will run away
- The players who picked up patches previously have to "feed" the whale now
- A large line of bubbling water will start to appear
- A few seconds later Vellius will land on the zone dealing high damage to anyone in the zone and knocking them back
- Phase 3 is a mix of phase 1 and phase 2
- From phase 1 tornados and murlocs will come back - Sarukel and jellyfish are not present in this phase
- This phase is a soft enrage